Quiz Competition for International Conference on Cancer Science & Therapy (ICCST 2021)
Quiz Topic- - Advances in cancer science
Any Two/Three students of same college can form a team. There is no
restriction for number of team from a college.
Request you to register for the conference and then fill the form here.
Please Note - No Separate Fee for attending Quiz
The Cancer Summit Quiz 2021 is open to all student delegates. Residents/ students currently pursuing the degrees are eligible to apply.
Students desirous of participating in the Quiz should register before June 30th 2021
Students, who have registered as delegate, should register separately for the Quiz. However there is no separate payment for the Quiz
Any two/three students of the same College/institution can form a team and a college can send any number of teams
The teams have to bring an authorization letter from their respective Department Head
Winner will be awarded by the organizers.
Rules and Regulations:
- Registration is MANDATORY for participation.
- The final Quiz will be conducted in the Conference.
- A quiz master and a panel of judges will be selected.
- All teams participating in the Quiz will be given a participation certificate
- If at any point of time any misconduct on the part of the participating teams is proved, their registration for the Quiz will be summarily cancelled
- The college authorities are responsible for providing the facilities to the teams and for the ethical conduct of the Quiz
- Results of each online round and those qualifying for the next round will be published within 48 hrs.
- Participants are requested to visit the official website frequently for updates
- For any clarification please email to ICCST@manchestercancer.com